[OpenJDK 2D-Dev]  Marlin2D upgrade 0.7.5
bourges.laurent at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 11:28:31 UTC 2017
I am pleased to have successfully upgraded my machine with OpenJDK10 and
merged my Marlin 0.7.5 release (dec 2016) with its Java2d variant.
Please review this Marlin2D upgrade to Marlin 0.7.5:
JBS: no bug yet for OpenJDK 10
- Improved MarlinTileGenerator to efficiently handle asymetric tiles (W x
H) with almost full / empty fills
- Added Marlin Double-precision pipeline
- MarlinFX backports (Dasher, Stroker changes from OpenPisces)
- dead code & few comment removals in Strokers
- fixed all floating-point number literals to be x.0f or x.0d to simplify
the conversion between float & double variants
As this patch is huge, do you want me to provide webrevs against Float vs
Double pipelines or against OpenJFX10 ?
PS: I forgot to upgrade the copyright headers to 2017, but will do later
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the 2d-dev