[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8269223: -Xcheck:jni WARNINGs working with fonts on Linux [v5]
github.com+28651297+mkartashev at openjdk.java.net
Fri Aug 13 12:27:51 UTC 2021
> Added an `ExceptionCheck()` followed by `ExceptionDescribe()` and `ExceptionClear()` immediately after the Java calls made from the callback function `ReadTTFontFileFunc()` in `freetypeScaler.c`.
> The exception(s) need to be cleared because we're not returning immediately to Java that would've been able to handle them gracefully. And in order not to loose the exception entirely (even though the return value would also indicate an error condition), print out the exception with `ExceptionDescribe()` to aid in debugging.
Maxim Kartashev has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
Addressed PR comments
1. Optimized imports in the test.
2. Got rid of Font.decode().
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/4572/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/4572/files/050c2e97..13b08686
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4572&range=04
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4572&range=03-04
Stats: 7 lines in 1 file changed: 2 ins; 0 del; 5 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/4572/head:pull/4572
More information about the 2d-dev