Early Access build 83 for JDK 9 and JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw are available for download.
rory.odonnell at oracle.com
Fri Oct 9 08:18:47 UTC 2015
JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw Early Access build b83 is available for
download at jdk9.java.net/jigsaw <http://jdk9.java.net/jigsaw>.
* The -Xoverride option has been extended and renamed to -Xpatch, and
the -XaddReads option has been restored  (changesets
* ClassLoader::getPackage now works as it did previously, walking the
class-loader hierarchy in order to find Package objects, which
enables NetBeans to start up  (5805781b9370).
* Class::getResource will now return a URL to a resource in a module,
when invoked from code within that module (0fbe4c72638a).
* The big module-summary table has been improved, and will now be
posted with each build  (e922b207c170).
JDK 9 Early Access build b83 is available for download
<https://jdk9.java.net/download/> , summary of changes are listed here
* Request for G1 GC Feedback at wiki -
* This wiki-page aims to outline the basic JVM parameters switching to
G1GC, and how you can help collecting data comparing the G1GC and
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland
More information about the adoption-discuss