Fwd: Early Access build 83 for JDK 9 and JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw are available for download.
martijnverburg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:32:15 UTC 2015
Get it while it's hot :-)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rory O'Donnell <rory.odonnell at oracle.com>
Date: 9 October 2015 at 09:29
Subject: Early Access build 83 for JDK 9 and JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw are
available for download.
JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw Early Access build b83 is available for download
- The -Xoverride option has been extended and renamed to -Xpatch, and
the -XaddReads option has been restored  (changesets 04dd0430530e,
- ClassLoader::getPackage now works as it did previously, walking the
class-loader hierarchy in order to find Package objects, which enables
NetBeans to start up  (5805781b9370).
- Class::getResource will now return a URL to a resource in a module,
when invoked from code within that module (0fbe4c72638a).
- The big module-summary table has been improved, and will now be posted
with each build  (e922b207c170).
JDK 9 Early Access build b83 is available for download
<https://jdk9.java.net/download/> , summary of changes are listed here
- Request for G1 GC Feedback at wiki -
- This wiki-page aims to outline the basic JVM parameters switching to
G1GC, and how you can help collecting data comparing the G1GC and Parallel
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to jitwatch+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
More information about the adoption-discuss