JDK 9 EA Build 151 is available on java.net
rory.odonnell at oracle.com
Tue Jan 10 10:36:14 UTC 2017
Best wishes for the New Year.
Dalibor and I will be at FOSDEM '17, Brussels 4 & 5 February. Let us
know if you will be there, hopefully we can meet up !
*JDK 9 Early Access* b151 <https://jdk9.java.net/download/> is
available on java.net
There have been a number of fixes to bugs reported by Open Source
projects since the last availability email :
* JDK-8171377 : Add sun.misc.Unsafe::invokeCleaner
* JDK-8075793 : Source incompatibility for inference using -source 7
* JDK-8087303 : LSSerializer pretty print does not work anymore
* JDK-8167143 :CLDR timezone parsing does not work for all locales
Other changes that maybe of interest:
* JDK-8066474 : Remove the lib/$ARCH directory from Linux and Solaris
* JDK-8170428 : Move src.zip to JDK/lib/src.zip
* JEP 295 <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/295>: Ahead-of-Time
Compilation has been integrated in b150.
*Schedule - Milestones since last availability email *
* *Feature Extension Complete 22nd of December 2016*
* *Rampdown Started 5th of January 2017
o Phases in which increasing levels of scrutiny are applied to
o In phase 1, only P1-P3 bugs can be fixed. In phase 2 only
showstopper bugs can be fixed.
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland
More information about the adoption-discuss