<AWT Dev> Review request: 6913179 (The java.awt.FileDialog should use native GTK file chooser on linux distros)
c.cerbo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:17:07 PST 2010
Hi Peter, Anthony and Damjan,
here is a new patch (the 4th one!) with these improvements:
* The copyright in GtkFileDialogPeer is now correctly dated.
* ANSI C conformity 1: // comments transformed to /* */
* ANSI C conformity 2: Variable declaration always at the beginning of a block
* All compiler warnings removed
* Error checking (in case of failure, JNU_ThrowInternalError(..) is used)
* Multiple selection mode set only in an OPEN action (otherwise Gtk
throws a warning when we are saving a file)
As also Peter said, the job is almost done and I hope to see this
patch soon in the OpenJDK!
P.S.: About the indentation, I have no idea why it isn't right.
I set it in my eclipse workspace according the Anthony's suggestions:
Tab policy: Spaces only
Indentation size: 4
Tab site: 4
Line width: 80
2010/3/2 Peter Zhelezniakov <Peter.Zhelezniakov at sun.com>:
> Hi Costantino,
> Seems almost done! Changes to GTK code seem right thing to do indeed.
> I'd agree that we'd better stay away from any C++-isms such as // and
> declaring variables in the middle of a block. This code is built on a
> variety of platforms and we don't want to break older ones without a strong
> Peter | x33066 | location: SPB04 | timezone: GMT+03
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 36601 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/awt-dev/attachments/20100310/0e005cc5/b6913179.patch
More information about the awt-dev