<AWT Dev>  Review Request: 8214823 Javadoc cleanup of java.awt.desktop package
Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Wed Dec 5 00:42:44 UTC 2018
Please review a javadoc "weekend cleanup" in jdk 12.
Description of the changes:
- 80 column limit
- description of the class/method/field should be followed by dot
- @param, @return should not end with a dot, except a case when more than one sentences are used
- empty line after description/before the first tag was added
- unnecessary empty lines were removed
- @param, @throws, @return should be aligned, to be more readable
- some text can be rephrased
Also in a few places the "final" keyword was removed from the parameters
of methods in the interfaces, because it does not make any sense.
Best regards, Sergey.
More information about the awt-dev