Rhino build support
henri.gomez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 05:51:01 PDT 2011
The only source of information found was IcedTea 1.7 (1.14) with
1) CLOSED_SRC test removed (jdk/make/com/sun/Makefile)
- ORG_EXISTS := $(call DirExists,$(CLOSED_SRC)/share/classes/sun/org,,)
- ifneq ("$(ORG_EXISTS)", "")
- SCRIPT_SUBDIR = script
2) rhino.jar added to build (jdk/make/com/sun/script/Makefile)
4) repackaged rhino.jar copied under JRE /lib/rhino.jar
5) rhino.jar added to runtime jars (hotspot/src/share/vm/runtime/os.cpp)
All of these could be done on bsd-port and macosx-port.
Did there is interest to do this in bsd-port, or macosx-port ?
If not, It will be available only on openjdk-osx-build packages (if
not licence problem occurs)
More information about the bsd-port-dev