RFR: JDK-8055188: General cleanup of minor issues from source restructure
erik.joelsson at oracle.com
Wed Aug 20 11:46:36 UTC 2014
Please review this little collection of fixes for minor issues left over
from the source code restructure push. These are mostly based on the
comments provided by Magnus in that review.
The things fixed in this patch are:
* Moved jdk/make/bundle to jdk/make/data/bundle
* Removed leftover $(if $(SHUFFLED)... in GensrcSwing.gmk
* Removed no longer needed EXTRA_FILE in CreateJars.gmk
* Renamed SetupJava.gmk to SetupJavaCompilers.gmk
* Removed no longer used CopyIntoClasses.gmk
* Added a comment about fdlibm not being a part of the product directly
* Renamed LIBDIR, INCLUDEDIR and OPENJDK_TARGET_OS_INCLUDE to
LIB_DST_DIR, INCLUDE_DST_DIR and INCLUDE_DST_OS_DIR in Copy*.gmk.
* Moved closed only native library definitions to closed makefiles.
* Fixed linker warnings on macosx for demos by adding a dependency
forcing demos to be built after hotspot and java.base-libs.
* Fixed dependencies for main-jars from JDK-8055497.
More information about the build-dev