JavaDoc and doclint
sven.reimers at gmail.com
Wed May 29 02:00:41 PDT 2013
so if I understand correctly, the doclint feature cannot be used during
javadoc run, just with javac?
Thanks for clarification.
On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Maurizio Cimadamore <
maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com> wrote:
> On 29/05/13 08:05, Sven Reimers wrote:
>> I hope this is the correct place to ask. With ea b91 installed from JDK8 I
>> wanted to use the doclint feature. It seems that is is available from
>> but not from javadoc at the moment, if I look at the help output from
>> -X vs. javadoc -X.
>> Hope anyone can clarify.
>> Hi Sven,
> yes, doclint is a javac option - you can use the compiler-dev mailing list
> (CC'ed) for questions about the doclint feaure.
* Senior Expert Software Architect
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* Community Leader NetBeans: http://community.java.net/netbeans
* Duke's Choice Award Winner 2009
* Blog: http://nbguru.blogspot.com
* XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Sven_Reimers8
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/svenreimers
Join the NetBeans Groups:
* XING: http://www.xing.com/group-20148.82db20
* NUGM: http://haug-server.dyndns.org/display/NUGM/Home
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1860468
* Oracle: https://mix.oracle.com/groups/18497
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the compiler-dev