Review Request - 2 : JDK-8031670: remove unneeded -source option from javadoc tests
neil.toda at oracle.com
Thu Feb 27 08:13:10 PST 2014
This is a Review Request resubmission with reviewer-based changes.
A small set of javadoc tests contain the -source parameter. In most
cases, the parameter is
not required for the test. In several cases, the -source parameter
is being explicitly tested,
but relies on a JDK version that will be removed from JDK9.
This changeset removes unnecessary -source specification when not
needed, or changes the
test/source-version requested to one that will work in JDK9
The revised changeset-webrev can be found here:
Changes from first submittal:
* in ./test/com/sun/javadoc/testLambdaFeature/TestLambdaFeature.java
* correct spelling error : amy -> may
* remove comment on test from jtreg tag block
* to validate -source option operation
* reinstate ./sourceOption test
* in ./test/tools/javadoc/sourceOption/SourceOption.java
* changed to a negative test to make sure javac lambda construct
is not in 1.7
* add information about updating test periodically
* add a fixVersion bug [ set to 1.10 for current targeted feature ]
* added ./test/tools/javadoc/sourceOption/p/LambdaConstructTest.java
* valid for 1.8, but not for 1.7. "-source 1.7" is checked with
* added ./test/tools/javadoc/sourceOption2/SourceOption2.java
* This test is a positive test to make sure that the lambda
construct provided for ./sourceOption is valid for 8.
* This test is actually examining
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the compiler-dev