RFR: JDK-8256950: Add record attribute support to symbol generator CreateSymbols [v6]
jlahoda at openjdk.java.net
Wed Dec 9 15:10:07 UTC 2020
> Adding support for record classes in the historical data for ct.sym. This includes a few changes not strictly needed for the change:
> -updating and moving tests into test/langtools, so that it is easier to run them.
> -fixing Record attribute reading in javac's ClassReader (used for tests, but seems like the proper thing to do anyway).
> -fixing the -Xprint annotation processor to print record component annotations.
> Changes to jdk.jdeps' classfile library are needed so that the ct.sym creation works.
Jan Lahoda has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains 13 additional commits since the last revision:
- Need to open a few packages for the test.
- Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8256950
- Blank lines do not count for the text block indentation, removing them.
- Reflecting review comments.
- Fixing tests on Windows - normalizing line endings.
- Merge branch 'JDK-8256950' of https://github.com/lahodaj/jdk into JDK-8256950
- Update CreateSymbolsTest.java
- CreateSymbols should support records with no components.
- Cleaning TODO.
- Cleaning TODO.
- ... and 3 more: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/compare/51dfede0...08d7a106
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1480/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1480/files/3aaaf28c..08d7a106
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1480&range=05
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1480&range=04-05
Stats: 41234 lines in 1081 files changed: 28666 ins; 7705 del; 4863 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/1480/head:pull/1480
More information about the compiler-dev