RFR: JDK-8256950: Add record attribute support to symbol generator CreateSymbols [v2]
jlahoda at openjdk.java.net
Mon Nov 30 14:21:16 UTC 2020
> Adding support for record classes in the historical data for ct.sym. This includes a few changes not strictly needed for the change:
> -updating and moving tests into test/langtools, so that it is easier to run them.
> -fixing Record attribute reading in javac's ClassReader (used for tests, but seems like the proper thing to do anyway).
> -fixing the -Xprint annotation processor to print record component annotations.
> Changes to jdk.jdeps' classfile library are needed so that the ct.sym creation works.
Jan Lahoda has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional commits since the last revision:
- Merge branch 'JDK-8256950' of https://github.com/lahodaj/jdk into JDK-8256950
- CreateSymbols should support records with no components.
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1480/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1480/files/c3696e72..7ce38709
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1480&range=01
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1480&range=00-01
Stats: 54 lines in 2 files changed: 51 ins; 0 del; 3 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/1480/head:pull/1480
More information about the compiler-dev