code review request: 7087428: move client tests out of jdk_misc
weijun.wang at oracle.com
Tue Sep 6 15:12:40 UTC 2011
Webrev at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/7087428/webrev.00/
Basically I'd like jdk_misc batch to contain only "headless" tests and
move all the others into their own batch.
1. Move javax/imageio, javax/print, sun/pisces to jdk_awt
2. Move com/sun/java/swing to jdk_swing
3. Move com/sun/org/apache/xml/internal/security to jdk_security3
4. Create a separate batch jdk_sound for javax/sound
5. Divide demo to different parts and move demo/jfc to jdk_swing. If the
demo dir is moved to some other directory later, more updates will be
Please note that I change com/sun/java to com/sun/java/swing, and
com/sun/org to com/sun/org/apache/xml/internal/security, since those are
the only sub-dir there. There might be other sub-dirs later.
-------- Original Message --------
7087428: move client tests out of jdk_misc
The jdk_misc batch in test/Makefile contains tests for swing, sound etc,
They should be moved to their own batches.
More information about the core-libs-dev