Request for review: 7201156 : jar tool fails to convert file separation characters for list and extract
Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Fri Nov 9 14:13:30 UTC 2012
On 09/11/2012 04:31, Sean Chou wrote:
> Hello Chris, Alan, and Xueming,
> I added the testcase, please take a look.
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~zhouyx/7201156/webrev.01/
Thanks for adding a test, I agree with Chris that it would be great if
the test didn't use rt.jar. As Chris mentions, rt.jar is only created
for images builds and most of it working on the JDK doesn't bother with
images. Also rt.jar will go away once we move to modules.
One other comment on the test is that it only exercises the "t" option,
I think the issue that is being fixed also impacts the extract ("x") option.
More information about the core-libs-dev