RFR 8034896, clean up typo in Clob.free
lance.andersen at oracle.com
Thu Feb 13 19:59:26 UTC 2014
Need a reviewer for this trivial change to remove the redundant "the resources" from Clob.free.
I will be going through all of the java[x]/sql classes at a later time to clean up the use of <code></code> so I did not touch for now.
diff -r 4711a64b6a13 src/share/classes/java/sql/Clob.java
--- a/src/share/classes/java/sql/Clob.java Thu Feb 13 17:40:43 2014 +0100
+++ b/src/share/classes/java/sql/Clob.java Thu Feb 13 14:55:33 2014 -0500
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
- * Copyright (c) 1998, 2013, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
+ * Copyright (c) 1998, 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
@@ -309,8 +309,8 @@
void truncate(long len) throws SQLException;
- * This method frees the <code>Clob</code> object and releases the resources the resources
- * that it holds. The object is invalid once the <code>free</code> method
+ * This method releases the resources that the <code>Clob</code> object
+ * holds. The object is invalid once the <code>free</code> method
* is called.
* After <code>free</code> has been called, any attempt to invoke a
More information about the core-libs-dev