RFR: : (coll) IdentityHashMap is resized before exceeding the expected maximum size
martinrb at google.com
Tue Jul 8 00:44:44 UTC 2014
On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Martin Buchholz <martinrb at google.com> wrote:
> I'd like to offer an alternative version of this change. webrev coming
Here's the promised webrev.
- Fixes a typo in the javadoc.
- removes the "threshold" field (WAT, a cache to avoid multiplying by 3?)
- optimizes 3*x into x + x << 1
- adds more test assertions
- removes the unusual 4/3 slack space for expansion on deserialization.
TODO: the test should be testng-ified, I think.
More information about the core-libs-dev