RFR (JAXP): 8035437: Xerces Update: xml/serialize/DOMSerializerImpl
aleksej.efimov at oracle.com
Wed Mar 26 16:39:57 UTC 2014
Can I ask for a review for the update of DOMSerializerImpl class  to
the latest Apache Xerces implementation.
The following changes were made:
1. The DOMSerializerImpl update: The Xerces class was used as a base
; the 476047 and 473125 revisions from Xerces was excluded (they
will be resolved as a part of JDK-8035467 - move to Xalan serializer
bug); the jaxp 632 revision was applied to new version of this class.
2. The DOMSerializerImpl.java file was reformated, because of not-good
formatting in original file from Apache repo .
3. Other changes related to the DOMSerializerImpl update were applied
from Xerces repo to JDK(the full revisions list can be found in the JBS
4. All license headers were updated to the latest version of Apache
header in modified files.
5. New regression test was added to reproduce a problem described in
Apache bug XERCESJ-1007 .
Webrevs for these changes:
JCK tests (api/xsl api/xinclude api/javax_xml api/org_xml xml_schema): pass
JTREG tests (javax/xml, jdk_other): pass
More information about the core-libs-dev