<i18n dev> RFR: 8166875: (tz) Support tzdata2016g
ramanand.patil at oracle.com
Tue Oct 4 10:22:18 UTC 2016
Thank you for your review and explanation of "Yangon". I liked the translation "End of Strife".
Looking at the description of the ZoneNames.java:
* The zid<->metazone mappings are based on CLDR metaZones.xml.
* The alias mappings are based on Link entries in tzdb data files.
I had thought to not update this file because the CLDR metaZones.xml file doesn’t have this entry updated.
But I think you are correct, since Link entry has this alias mentioned, there is no harm in adding these entries to zidMap and aliasMap arrays.
Here is the updated Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rpatil/8166875/webrev.01/
- Updated src/java.base/share/classes/java/time/format/ZoneName.java to include "Yangon" entry.
- Removed unused imports from src/java.base/share/classes/java/time/format/ZoneName.java
- Updated ZoneName.java in the test package as well to include "Yangon". [test/java/time/test/java/time/format/ZoneName.java]
- Updated the bugID for test/java/time/test/java/time/format/TestZoneTextPrinterParser.java since this uses the "ZoneName.java" defined in test package.
Also, looks like ZoneName.java is trying to maintain a comprehensive list of zone names. Though I found very few zone names are missing from this file like: "Europe/Busingen", "America/Fort_Nelson", "Antarctica/Troll" etc...
From: Martin Buchholz [mailto:martinrb at google.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2016 8:55 PM
To: Ramanand Patil <ramanand.patil at oracle.com>
Cc: i18n-dev at openjdk.java.net; core-libs-dev <core-libs-dev at openjdk.java.net>
Subject: Re: <i18n dev> RFR: 8166875: (tz) Support tzdata2016g
Pleased to meet you!
I expected to see Yangon added to ZoneName, because of the existing reference to Rangoon
java/time/test/java/time/format/ZoneName.java:179: "Asia/Rangoon", "Myanmar", "Asia/Rangoon",
Is ZoneName.java trying to maintain a comprehensive list of zone names?
"""Yangon (ရန်ကုန်) is a combination of the two words yan (ရန်) and koun (ကုန်), which mean "enemies" and "run out of", respectively. It is also translated as "End of Strife"."""
On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 5:27 AM, Ramanand Patil <mailto:ramanand.patil at oracle.com> wrote:
Please review the latest TZDATA integration (tzdata2016g) to JDK9.
All the TimeZone related tests are passed after integration.
[BugID is updated for tests TimeZoneTest.java and Bug8134384.java, since they verify the renamed TZID "Asia/Yangon"].
More information about the core-libs-dev