RFR: 8259842: Remove Result cache from StringCoding [v2]

Claes Redestad redestad at openjdk.java.net
Fri Jan 15 23:08:20 UTC 2021

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 21:39:00 GMT, Peter Levart <plevart at openjdk.org> wrote:


I get that the approach I took got a bit messy, but I've just spent some time cleaning it up. Please have a look at the latest, which outlines much of the logic and consolidates the replace/throw logic in the UTF8 decode paths. I've checked it does not regress on the micro, and I think the overall state of the code now isn't much messier than the original code.


PR: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/2102

More information about the core-libs-dev mailing list