Rhino build support

Henri Gomez henri.gomez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:08:33 UTC 2011

> I suggest you ask a lawyer.

Thanks for the suggestion but individuals like me don't have lawyers
available so easily, especially those involved in licences issues :)

Usually there is people very aware of licences problematics in OSS
community, that's why I'm trying to get answers here :)

In IcedTea FAQ (http://icedtea.classpath.org/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions)

"What license is IcedTea released under?
IcedTea is released under the GPL2 + Classpath exception, which is the
same license as both GNU Classpath and OpenJDK.

IcedTea include Rhino, so I guess GPL2 + Classpath may be a valid licence.

If IcedTea guys are around, advices more than welcomed

More information about the discuss mailing list