JVMCI 0.54 released
doug.simon at oracle.com
Tue Jan 15 22:49:45 UTC 2019
Changes in JVMCI 0.54 include:
• GR-13330: Add workaround for resolving Object.clone against an array type (JDK-8215748 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8215748>).
• GR-13308: Support use of JVMCI class loader when using JVMCI shared library.
• GR-13307: Replace JVMCIJavaMode with boolean JVMCIUseSharedLib flag.
• GR-12528: Remove HotSpotJVMCIMetaAccessContext.
• GR-13066: Push/pop local JNI frame for top-level call into JVMCI shared library.
• GR-13075: Use VM call to determine if a type can have its methods intrinsified.
The OracleJDK based binaries will soon be available at:
The OpenJDK Windows, Linux and macOS binaries are mirrored at:
More information about the graal-dev