RFR: 8146399: Refactor the BlockOffsetTable classes.
thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Thu Jan 7 13:23:12 UTC 2016
On Thu, 2016-01-07 at 12:27 +0100, David Lindholm wrote:
> Hi Mikael,
> Thanks for looking at this! I have fixed your comments:
- the comment for the G1BlockOffsetTable constructor is out of date
- I would prefer if in g1BlockOffsetTable.inline.hpp, the definition of
ck_containing_addr_const() the newline after the return type were
- in the same file, the arguments of block_at_or_preceding() are not
- in the same file, in forward_to_block_containing_addr_const(), please
add braces for the early exit (line 140) at the if-statement.
- in the same file, forward_to_block_containing() also misses braces in
the first if-statement
- g1BlockOffsetTable.cpp, additional newline in line 203
- in heapRegion.inline.hpp, the change in the name of the
G1OffsetTableContigSpace causes lots of parameter specifications to be
not conforming to code style. Could you look over this file again?
- in case the SA agent is still around, did you check the changes in
vmstructs_g1 with it?
Thanks a lot for the effort.
More information about the hotspot-gc-dev