<i18n dev> RFR: 8267587: Update java.util to use enhanced switch [v6]
tvaleev at openjdk.java.net
Wed May 26 02:22:42 UTC 2021
> Inspired by PR#4088. Most of the changes are done automatically using IntelliJ IDEA refactoring. Some manual adjustments are also performed, including indentations, moving comments, extracting common cast out of switch expression branches, etc.
> I also noticed that there are some switches having one branch only in JapaneseImperialCalendar.java. Probably it would be better to replace them with `if` statement?
Tagir F. Valeev has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional commits since the last revision:
- JapaneseImperialCalendar: use switch expressions
- Use yield in java.util.Calendar.Builder.build
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/4161/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/4161/files/f4ad5f14..e8cdf10e
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4161&range=05
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4161&range=04-05
Stats: 155 lines in 2 files changed: 56 ins; 61 del; 38 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/4161/head:pull/4161
More information about the i18n-dev