Proposal for altering Jemmy packaging
patrick at reini.net
Wed Feb 20 09:37:19 UTC 2019
Shure, I will do that after the tests have been completed...
On 2019-02-19 19:44, Alexandre (Shura) Iline wrote:
>> On Feb 19, 2019, at 10:39 AM, Patrick Reinhart <patrick at reini.net>
>> Hi everyone,
>> As soon as the commit is done (having the new version), I will publish
>> new release to Maven Central…
> May be wait a bit with that.
> I would like to have this in a branch first.
> Once it is there, I would see what, if any, changes need to be done in
> JemmyFX (which is not co-located) and if it is possible to run some
> JavaFX tests.
> Also, and, as Marcus has said, JMC tests need to be run.
> Once we sure everything works with a reasonable amount of updates, I
> will push it on trunk.
More information about the jemmy-dev