Review Request JDK-8160286: jmod hash is creating unlinkable modules.
mandy.chung at oracle.com
Sat Jan 14 00:40:20 UTC 2017
> On Jan 13, 2017, at 6:09 AM, Alan Bateman <alan.bateman at oracle.com> wrote:
> On 13/01/2017 05:13, Mandy Chung wrote:
>> Updated webrev:
>> I did a further clean up and ModuleHashesBuilder now has one constructor.
>> Also updated the comment to avoid using the term “base”. Due to the
>> refactoring, I moved the location of the tmp jmod file to be in the
>> tmp directory rather than the same directory of the jmod file;
>> otherwise, it would confuse the ModuleFinder with the tmp file.
> The updated patches look good and ModuleHashesBuilder is much simpler with one constructor.
> For computeHashes then it says "... in a subgraph and that has .." which might need a few tweaks to make more readable.
What about this:
* The key for each entry in the returned map is a module M that has
* no outgoing edges to any of the candidate modules to be hashed
* i.e. M is a leaf node in a connected subgraph containing M and
* other candidate modules from the module graph filtering
* the outgoing edges from M to non-candidate modules.
> A typo in JmodTask.Hasher L829, should be "the". Also I assume the field Hasher.moduleName should be a String as Andrej noted.
More information about the jigsaw-dev