sven.reimers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 01:56:57 PDT 2012
I still see that same problem - any updates?
On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM, <goddard at seznam.cz> wrote:
> is JIRA down?
> JIRA Startup Failed
> You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons
> The jira.home directory '/issues/jira-42' is already locked. Please see the JIRA documentation for more information on locked jira.home directories.
> This is what I was welcomed with when I wanted to check something.
> Regards, Jiri
* Senior Expert Software Architect
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* NetBeans Governance Board Member: http://netbeans.org/about/os/governance.html
* Community Leader NetBeans: http://community.java.net/netbeans
* Duke's Choice Award Winner 2009
* Blog: http://nbguru.blogspot.com
* XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Sven_Reimers8
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/svenreimers
Join the NetBeans Groups:
* XING: http://www.xing.com/group-20148.82db20
* NUGM: http://haug-server.dyndns.org/display/NUGM/Home
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1860468
* Oracle: https://mix.oracle.com/groups/18497
More information about the openjfx-dev