Building on Mac with latest Xcode
sven.reimers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 13:15:34 PDT 2013
since I had to once more reinstall my Mac short before Java One I lost a
couple of updates, so I finally got the latest XCode installed, which does
not include MacOSX 10.7 SDK.
Fixing building is easy - just change minimum version in
buildSrc/mac.gradle to 10.8 does the trick.
So what is the "official" "correct" way to circumvent the problem?
Seems the latest XCode version that shipped 10.7 SDK is 4.4 (if I get this
correct from https://developer.apple.com/downloads/index.action?q=xcode
Should deinstall the actual version and get back to 4.4?
Any comments appreciated.
* Senior Expert Software Architect
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* Community Leader NetBeans: http://community.java.net/netbeans
* Duke's Choice Award Winner 2009
* Blog: http://nbguru.blogspot.com
* XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Sven_Reimers8
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/svenreimers
Join the NetBeans Groups:
* XING: http://www.xing.com/group-20148.82db20
* NUGM: http://haug-server.dyndns.org/display/NUGM/Home
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1860468
* Oracle: https://mix.oracle.com/groups/18497
More information about the openjfx-dev