TabPane Performance RT24105
sven.reimers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 07:17:30 PDT 2013
just figured out TabPane performance fixing has moved to Van Ness...
So having a TabPane with lots of tabs and a lot of complex content (e.g.
charts which do live update) will consume to much CPU until this gets fixed
This makes using TabPane for complex scenarios a really bad out of the box
experience. You have to figure out your own workarounds...
I can understand that the API changes for lazy loading are rescheduled for
Van Ness, but the other part of the issue is raw performance...
Any chance we can split this and get the performance fixed for Lambard?
Thanks for your support
* Senior Expert Software Architect
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* Community Leader NetBeans: http://community.java.net/netbeans
* Duke's Choice Award Winner 2009
* Blog: http://nbguru.blogspot.com
* XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Sven_Reimers8
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/svenreimers
Join the NetBeans Groups:
* XING: http://www.xing.com/group-20148.82db20
* NUGM: http://haug-server.dyndns.org/display/NUGM/Home
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1860468
* Oracle: https://mix.oracle.com/groups/18497
More information about the openjfx-dev