Is it possible to have a SwingNode inside a JFXPanel
lehmann at media-interactive.de
Wed Jan 28 13:12:04 UTC 2015
We have had both scenarios and encountered issues in these areas:
- dragdrop inside the component/node and between swing/fx
- repaint issues, sometimes the jfxpanel would appear all black
- resize issues, changes to the content of either swingnode or jfxpanel
would not be passed to the containing element
- can't tab from components in a jfxpanel to nodes of the containing scene
- for a combobox in a jfxpanel in a swingnode: can't select elements
from the dropdown, even clicking the dropdown scrollbar would close the
- reduced framerate / increased cpu load inside jfxpanel, especially for
Some of these are resolved, others are not (issues were reported). I'd
recommend to test the above early if relevant for your application.
On 27.01.2015 20:36, Pedro Duque Vieira wrote:
> I'm migrating a Swing app and I have a scenario where I need to have a
> SwingNode inside a JFXPanel and also a JFXPanel inside a SwingNode.
> Are this configurations possible?
More information about the openjfx-dev