JavaFX community site
sven.reimers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:31:24 UTC 2015
I already contacted people in charge (the reply all got me one more time).
I think if we want to have a special area we should figure out someone who
is willing to put some effort into adding content...
The best aggregator out there is Jonathans Blog at the moment
On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 9:26 PM, Donald Smith <donald.smith at oracle.com>
> Thanks, I've forwarded on to the community.oracle.com folks -- will let
> you know if I hear any reason why not to do it.
> - Don
> On 23/11/2015 6:15 PM, Florian Brunner wrote:
>> There used to be a JavaFX community site with a nice blog aggregator and
>> useful information: http://community.java.net/community/javafx
>> Now this gets redirected to a seemingly new platform:
>> The actual new sub-site for JavaFX can be found at (quite hidden,
>> Please fix the redirect link.
>> Unfortunately, this site only seems to aggragte forum posts - no blog
>> aggregator or other information.
>> It would be great if you could bring those back.
* Senior Expert Software Architect
* Java Champion
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* Community Leader NetBeans: http://community.java.net/netbeans
* JUG Leader JUG Bodensee: http://www.jug-bodensee.de
* Duke's Choice Award Winner 2009
* Blog: https://www.java.net//blog/sven
* XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Sven_Reimers8
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/svenreimers
Join the NetBeans Groups:
* XING: http://www.xing.com/group-20148.82db20
* NUGM: http://haug-server.dyndns.org/display/NUGM/Home
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1860468
* Oracle: https://mix.oracle.com/groups/18497
More information about the openjfx-dev