Call for testing: Drag and Drop on Linux
Thiago Milczarek Sayao
thiago.sayao at clamed.com.br
Mon Jun 10 17:15:56 UTC 2019
Dear Linux Users,
I did some modifications on DND to work better with Linux:
* Works on wayland
* Works across gtk2 and gtk3 with little code differences
* Works on scenebuilder (with gtk3 - currently it falls back to gtk2)
* Will be easier to port to GTK4 when it's default (may take some time).
I have tested on Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 and 19.04.
Please, give feedback on the Pull Request.
On the source there are two test apps included (tests/manual/dnd).
Can be also tested with scenebuilder (which uses drag and drop):
* Clone de source https://github.com/gluonhq/scenebuilder
* Build: gradlew build
* Run: java --module-path <PATH TO OPENJFX SOURCE>/openjdk-jfx/build/sdk/lib --add-modules javafx.web,javafx.fxml,javafx.swing,javafx.media --add-opens=javafx.fxml/javafx.fxml=ALL-UNNAMED -cp app/build/libs/scenebuilder-11.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar com.oracle.javafx.scenebuilder.app.SceneBuilderApp
More information about the openjfx-dev