[Rev 11] RFR: WIP: 8236651: Simplify and update glass gtk backend
Thiago Milczarek Sayao
tsayao at openjdk.java.net
Tue Jan 14 01:05:48 UTC 2020
> This proposed change does the following:
> - Ports DND target to use GTK reducing code size and adding extra text / image formats (such as .gif);
> - Use gtk signals instead of gdk events (also to reduce code size);
> - Simplifies geometry (sizing/positioning) with a more straightforward code (less special cases) ;
> - Replaces (pointer and focus) grabbing with a gtk approach;
> - Reworked frame extents (the wm extension to get decoration sizes) to reduce size and complexity;
> - Simplified cursor changing;
> - Reduced the use of gtk/gdk deprecated functions;
> - Removes Applet/Web Start code.
> In general it reduces code size and complexity and hands more work to gtk.
The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.
- 4b555624: Allow undecorated windows to be maximized.
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/77/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/77/files/f35fa9b1..4b555624
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/77/webrev.11
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/77/webrev.10-11
Stats: 20 lines in 2 files changed: 13 ins; 3 del; 4 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/77/head:pull/77
More information about the openjfx-dev