[Rev 01] RFR: 8236912: NullPointerException when clicking in WebView with Button 4 or Button 5
rlichten at openjdk.java.net
Tue Jan 14 12:53:06 UTC 2020
> As documented in JDK-8236912, WebView did not check whether the idMap really contained a mapping for the given button, making it prone to errors, when things are extended (as has happened here).
> The fix consists of two test cases that show the problem in unfixed WebViews and a fix which works analogously to the check whether the given event type is mapped.
The pull request has been updated with 2 additional commits.
- 283c5476: 8232524: SynchronizedObservableMap cannot be be protected for copying/iterating
- 6aecab95: JDK-8232524 fixed.
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/85/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/85/files/542ff60e..283c5476
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/85/webrev.01
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/85/webrev.00-01
Stats: 91 lines in 2 files changed: 91 ins; 0 del; 0 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/85/head:pull/85
More information about the openjfx-dev