[Rev 03] RFR: 8236912: NullPointerException when clicking in WebView with Button 4 or Button 5
rlichten at openjdk.java.net
Tue Jan 14 14:50:45 UTC 2020
> As documented in JDK-8236912, WebView did not check whether the idMap really contained a mapping for the given button, making it prone to errors, when things are extended (as has happened here).
> The fix consists of two test cases that show the problem in unfixed WebViews and a fix which works analogously to the check whether the given event type is mapped.
Previous commits in this pull request have been removed, probably due to a force push. The incremental views will show differences compared to the previous content of the PR.
- aa03cf1f: Fix null pointer exception when clicking into WebViews with forward/back mouse button.
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/85/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/85/files/8c3f6017..aa03cf1f
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/85/webrev.03
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/85/webrev.02-03
Stats: 187 lines in 4 files changed: 0 ins; 183 del; 4 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/85/head:pull/85
More information about the openjfx-dev