[Rev 02] RFR: 8088198: Exception thrown from snapshot if dimensions are larger than max texture size
github.com+7450507+fthevenet at openjdk.java.net
Thu Jan 16 14:07:26 UTC 2020
> This PR aims to address the following issue: JDK-8088198 Exception thrown from snapshot if dimensions are larger than max texture size
> In order to do that, it simply captures snapshots in multiple tiles of maxTextureSize^2 dimensions (or less, as needed), and then recomposes all the tiles into a a single image.
> Other than that, the logic used to do the actual snapshot is unchanged.
> Tests using the existing SnapshotCommon class have been added in a new file named Snapshot3Test under SystemTest/test/javafx/scene.
> These tests pass with the proposed fix, and fail without, throwing " java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unrecognized image loader: null"
The pull request has been updated with 2 additional commits.
- 50191728: Several changes following code review
- d4ecb734: Removed Snapshot3Test.java and re-enabled ignored tests in Snapshot2Test.java
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/68/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/68/files/9986809d..50191728
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/68/webrev.02
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/68/webrev.01-02
Stats: 82 lines in 3 files changed: 1 ins; 71 del; 10 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/68/head:pull/68
More information about the openjfx-dev