[Rev 03] RFR: 8088198: Exception thrown from snapshot if dimensions are larger than max texture size
github.com+7450507+fthevenet at openjdk.java.net
Fri Jan 17 14:28:02 UTC 2020
> This PR aims to address the following issue: JDK-8088198 Exception thrown from snapshot if dimensions are larger than max texture size
> In order to do that, it simply captures snapshots in multiple tiles of maxTextureSize^2 dimensions (or less, as needed), and then recomposes all the tiles into a a single image.
> Other than that, the logic used to do the actual snapshot is unchanged.
> Tests using the existing SnapshotCommon class have been added in a new file named Snapshot3Test under SystemTest/test/javafx/scene.
> These tests pass with the proposed fix, and fail without, throwing " java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unrecognized image loader: null"
The pull request has been updated with 2 additional commits.
- 8966936f: Wrapped long line
- 8e44dea2: Refactored height & weight calculation to avoid unnecessary computations
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/68/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/68/files/50191728..8966936f
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/68/webrev.03
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/68/webrev.02-03
Stats: 10 lines in 1 file changed: 5 ins; 2 del; 3 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/68/head:pull/68
More information about the openjfx-dev