[Rev 04] RFR: 8088198: Exception thrown from snapshot if dimensions are larger than max texture size
github.com+7450507+fthevenet at openjdk.java.net
Tue Jan 28 18:03:49 UTC 2020
> This PR aims to address the following issue: JDK-8088198 Exception thrown from snapshot if dimensions are larger than max texture size
> In order to do that, it simply captures snapshots in multiple tiles of maxTextureSize^2 dimensions (or less, as needed), and then recomposes all the tiles into a a single image.
> Other than that, the logic used to do the actual snapshot is unchanged.
> Tests using the existing SnapshotCommon class have been added in a new file named Snapshot3Test under SystemTest/test/javafx/scene.
> These tests pass with the proposed fix, and fail without, throwing " java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unrecognized image loader: null"
The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.
- fce986e9: Only attempt tiling on exception
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/68/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/68/files/8966936f..fce986e9
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/68/webrev.04
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/68/webrev.03-04
Stats: 12 lines in 1 file changed: 4 ins; 4 del; 4 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/68/head:pull/68
More information about the openjfx-dev