[foreign-memaccess+abi] RFR: Merge master
duke at openjdk.java.net
Fri May 28 11:08:40 UTC 2021
this is an _automatically_ generated pull request to notify you that there are 90 commits from the branch `master`that can **not** be merged into the branch `foreign-memaccess+abi`:
The following files contains merge conflicts:
All Committers in this [project](https://openjdk.java.net/census#panama) have access to my [personal fork](https://github.com/openjdk-bot/panama-foreign) and can therefore help resolve these merge conflicts (you may want to coordinate who should do this).
The following paragraphs will give an example on how to solve these merge conflicts and push the resulting merge commit to this pull request.
The below commands should be run in a local clone of your [personal fork](https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/skara#Skara-Personalforks) of the [openjdk/panama-foreign](https://github.com/openjdk/panama-foreign) repository.
# Ensure target branch is up to date
$ git checkout foreign-memaccess+abi
$ git pull https://github.com/openjdk/panama-foreign.git foreign-memaccess+abi
# Fetch and checkout the branch for this pull request
$ git fetch https://github.com/openjdk-bot/panama-foreign.git +96:openjdk-bot-96
$ git checkout openjdk-bot-96
# Merge the target branch
$ git merge foreign-memaccess+abi
When you have resolved the conflicts resulting from the `git merge` command above, run the following commands to create a merge commit:
$ git add paths/to/files/with/conflicts
$ git commit -m 'Merge master'
When you have created the merge commit, run the following command to push the merge commit to this pull request:
$ git push https://github.com/openjdk-bot/panama-foreign.git openjdk-bot-96:96
_Note_: if you are using SSH to push commits to GitHub, then change the URL in the above `git push` command accordingly.
- Automatic merge of jdk:master into master
- 8267555: Fix class file version during redefinition after 8238048
- 8265753: Remove manual JavaThread transitions to blocked
- 8266877: Missing local debug information when debugging JEP-330
- 8265029: Preserve SIZED characteristics on slice operations (skip, limit)
- 8267529: StringJoiner can create a String that breaks String::equals
- 8182043: Access to Windows Large Icons
- 8267886: ProblemList javax/management/remote/mandatory/connection/RMIConnector_NPETest.java
- 8265418: Clean-up redundant null-checks of Class.getPackageName()
- 8229517: Support for optional asynchronous/buffered logging
- ... and 80 more: https://git.openjdk.java.net/panama-foreign/compare/3241dded...d85793d0
The webrev contains the conflicts with foreign-memaccess+abi:
- merge conflicts: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=panama-foreign&pr=542&range=00.conflicts
Stats: 39261 lines in 1604 files changed: 8745 ins; 26930 del; 3586 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/panama-foreign pull/542/head:pull/542
More information about the panama-dev