[Rev 01] RFR: git-jcheck: add support for multiple pre-push hooks
ehelin at openjdk.java.net
Wed Feb 26 08:09:53 UTC 2020
> Hi all,
> please review this patch that adds support for multiple kinds of pre-push hooks
> to `git-jcheck`. A user can now set up either the "branches" pre-push hook
> and/or the "commits" pre-push hook via `git jcheck
> --setup-pre-push-hooks=commits,branches`. The "commits" pre-push hook will run
> all commits about to pushed throught `git-jcheck`. The "branches"
> pre-push hook will check that you are not pushing to a branch in your personal
> fork that is also present in the upstream repository (rarely a good idea).
> - Manual testing of pre-push hooks and `git-jcheck` on Linux x64
The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.
- ce4c723d: Make git-sync avoid "branches" pre-push hook
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/474/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/474/files/fa996599..ce4c723d
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/474/webrev.01
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/474/webrev.00-01
Stats: 11 lines in 2 files changed: 9 ins; 0 del; 2 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara pull/474/head:pull/474
More information about the skara-dev