[Rev 03] RFR: 223: Make required re-reviewing configurable
rwestberg at openjdk.java.net
Thu Jan 23 10:27:40 UTC 2020
> Hi all,
> Please review this change that makes it possible to configure (per project) if additional commits to a pull request renders previous reviews invalid or not. It also tweaks the behavior of the `rfr` label slightly - instead of dropping it when a PR is reviewed and receives the `ready` label, is will remain for as long the PR is eligible for further reviews. This should reduce the number of label transitions when this feature is enabled.
> The change also contains a bit of refactoring to make it easier to add more project specific configuration in the future.
> Best regards,
The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.
- ac9729f3: Properly fix merge issues
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/376/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/376/files/3490d3ad..ac9729f3
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/376/webrev.03
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/376/webrev.02-03
Stats: 4 lines in 2 files changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 4 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara pull/376/head:pull/376
More information about the skara-dev