RFR: Add support for treating a set of mboxes as a single source of conversations [v2]
rwestberg at openjdk.java.net
Wed Mar 31 09:44:37 UTC 2021
> When bridging emails from mailing lists to pull requests, it is necessary to look at lists that can contain cross-posts as a single source. Otherwise, parts of a thread may be missed as it is only found on a certain list, while other parts are on another list. This is commonly the case for the jdk repositories which has its reviews split over many lists.
> To facilitate this, a MailingList can now be sourced from multiple actual lists, and is setup in that way when bridging repositories that are configured to use multiple lists for reviews. Sending mails are now done through the MailingListServer instead, as the actual target of a mail has always been decided by the email headers, and not the list send() was invoked on.
Robin Westberg has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional commits since the last revision:
- Rename MailingList -> MailingListReader
- Fix configuration parsing
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1103/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1103/files/c725c046..2977dd09
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=1103&range=01
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=1103&range=00-01
Stats: 73 lines in 15 files changed: 5 ins; 6 del; 62 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara pull/1103/head:pull/1103
More information about the skara-dev