<Sound Dev>  Review Request: 8163949 Cleanup of classes which are related to JavaSound
Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Fri Aug 12 14:19:13 UTC 2016
Hello, Audio Guru.
Please review cleanup of JavaSound classes in jdk9, which is result of
my ongoing cleanup of JavaSound API.
- @Override was applied to lots of methods.
- Useless comments like /**Old code*/ were removed.
- The final keyword was added to some fields.
- The empty lines usage was unified.
- The usage of "import" was unified/cleaned as well
- Unnecessary casts were removed.
- The diamond operator now used insteaf types for example:(new
HashMap<String, Object> was changed to new HashMap<>, etc)
Since webrev became huge I postpone other possible cleanups.
No regressions were found by jtreg/jck tests.
Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8163949/webrev.01
Best regards, Sergey.
More information about the sound-dev