<Sound Dev>  Review Request: 8205456 Unification of iterations over arrays
Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Thu Jun 21 02:27:39 UTC 2018
Hello, Audio Guru.
Please review the small cleanup for jdk11.
Currently we have a few patters to work with arrays in JavaSound.
- Iterates using the for loop
- Iterates using Arrays.asList
- Iterates using Stream.of
- I suggest to unify this and use Arrays.stream in all cases, because
it works for arrays of objects and primitives(I have skip
AudioSystem/MidiSystem in this fix, I will update them some time later)
- In a few places I also changed manual iteration over array to ".clone()"
- small cleanup is done(empty lines/unused vars/etc are removed)
Best regards, Sergey.
More information about the sound-dev