Status update: inner type positions fixed, other cleanup

Werner Dietl wdietl at
Mon Dec 17 00:40:13 PST 2012


I finished implementing the changed numbering for nested types and
pushed an update.
I rewrote large parts of how type annotation positions are determined,
also solving the previous problems with performing some of this in
In particular, see these two changesets:

I also merged with jdk8/tl.

Please have a look at the test case in referenceinfos.
The last one that fails for me is:


I adapted the first few tests in NestedTypes to make sure everything
works. The remainder should just be replacing the arrays with the new

cu, WMD.


More information about the type-annotations-dev mailing list