RI status update
wdietl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 00:20:04 PST 2013
Over the past week I've:
- moved type annotations from field initializers to the constructors /
- added handling for class and instance initializers
- separate type and declaration annotations for anonymous classes
- fixed the two bugs found by Steve
- moved method body type annotations to the Code attribute
My list for this coming week:
- After integration with the Checker Framework I uncovered a problem
with attribution of lazy constant values. I will look at this (again)
and fix or write up the issues.
- Finally look at type annotations in lambda expressions - I hope
something similar to the class/instance initializer solution will
- Resolve issues with when type annotations on nested types are allowed.
- See whether Jon/Bhavesh run into any trouble with javadoc.
- See whether Steve or anyone else finds an issue.
More information about the type-annotations-dev